About the role
Logistics department takes care of the inbound of all the vehicles that are imported from HQ and other factories in Europe; and also the distribution of those products within whole European countries. Logistics department is responsible for finding the best solutions for all logistics problems in the automotive division. Logistics role is key to the success of the fulfilment to customers and orders.
Logistics Specialist key responsibility areas will be:
- Document administration for shipments custom clearance, transportation arrangements, contracts, sales invoices, B/L etc;
- Operations within the SAP system, that is used as the whole process control for the movement of the cargo;
- Effective communication with all company departments in Europe, Logistics colleagues from BYD China HQ and external communication with logistics companies and customers;
As a Logistics Specialist you will:
- Daily communication with BYD China HQ to declare shipment status;
- Daily contact with local logistics service partners to follow up on the real-time status of the shipments/transportations;
- Keep track of all the shipments and prepare all necessary documents and payments;
- Deal with the related paperwork for the internal and external purpose;
- Arrange commercial documents (sales invoices etc.) in SAP system;
- Update and maintain database of all the import/custom/transportation/distribution documents;
- Participate and assist in setting up BYD logistics supplier list;
- Involved in monthly review meeting with logistics suppliers.
We hope you have:
- 3+ years of related working experience;
- Bachelor`s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain;
- Proficient Excel user skills;
- Experience with SAP will be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent English language skills, Chinese, Dutch or any other European language will be considered as an advantage;
- Stress-resilient with the problem –solving mindset;
- Team player with attention to detail.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, pension plan;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Commuting allowance when working from Office;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏