Founded in 1995 in China as a pioneer in battery technology, BYD has become world's leading manufacturer of NEVs and the only provider of total transport electric solutions in Europe.
To further reinforce BYD’s development in overseas markets, we are looking for a
Business Line Supervisor for passenger cars business of BYD Europe BV across Europe.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Setting up, supervising and controlling a rule-based market ordering and policies, and promoting excellent cases to the dealer network.
- Organizing and facilitating sales initiated meetings and regional meetings and controlling the costs.
- WES and NPS policy drafting, refining, publishing and implementing, and interpretation.
- Dealer's KPI review and performance assessment on a regular base, NPS standard checking, and sorting, identifying weak points of performance for improvements.
- SWOT analysis of the business line and management reporting on a regular base
- Business related IT infrastructure/platform planning and setup, and managing operations and maintenance of related information systems and etc.
- Supervising team members and promoting team work spirit for the targets achievement.
- Fluent English language skills, Chinese language is a plus.
- BA or MA preferably in Business Administration, or Economics, or Finance/Accounting.
- Extended PC user skills (MS Excel, Word, PPT).
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Relevant legal knowledge.
- Independent problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Structured, and goal oriented attitude.
- Analytical, curious mindset.
- Sophisticated vision and logical reasoning.
- Leadership and management skills is an advantage.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, KPI variable salary, pension plan, company car;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to lead European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏