Founded in 1995 in China as a pioneer in battery technology, BYD has become world's leading manufacturer of NEVs and the only provider of total transport electric solutions in Europe.
To further reinforce BYD’s development in overseas markets, we are looking for a Business Planning Supervisor for passenger cars business of BYD Europe BV across Europe.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Dealers' orders collecting, sorting & compiling, validating, and all the confirmed orders executing, monitoring, controlling and fulfillment management.
- Issuing and coordinating the confirmed orders in terms of model and quantity, and following up the completion of the confirmed orders fulfillment and deliveries.
- Monitoring and coordinating the changes in demands and abnormal production capacity of various mass-produced models and timely feeding backs to the sales.
- Sales quota assessment and management of dealer tripartite financing business, promoting the improvement in order settlements and optimizing operation processes.
- Dealer payment monitoring and reporting, coordinating and following up abnormal AR issues.
- Following-up state and local government subsidies policies and regulations on new energy vehicles, and handling subsidy-related matters with regard to the payment collection (AR).
- Supervising team members and motivating team work to achieve objectives.
- Other related contingent tasks and assignments.
- Fluent English language skills, Chinese language is a plus.
- BA or MA preferably in Business Administration, or Economics, or Finance/Accounting.
- Extended PC user skills (MS Excel, Word, PPT).
- At least 3 years’ experience, preferably in the automotive sector.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Relevant legal knowledge.
- Independent problem-solving and decision making skills.
- Structured, and goal oriented attitude.
- Analytical, curious, and proactive mindset.
- Foresight vision.
- Leadership experience is an advantage.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, KPI variable salary, pension plan, company car;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to lead European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏