About the role (Entry level)
The Customer Experience Advisor is responsible for ensuring our Dealer Partners have a great level of Customer Service aligned with our Commercial Processes and Policies. He/She will be acting as the primary contact with our B2B customers as well as potential leads. The scope of the job ranges from first contact to contract signature and from contract signature to ongoing business relations. He/She will be supporting EU Sales Director as well as country management team to provide a great level of Customer Service.
The Customer Experience Advisor reports to the EU Sales Director.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer questions in line with our Customer Journey, commercial processes, and brand guidelines.
- Create and enrich our leads database.
- Master effective and efficient communications with our customers to achieve a great customer experience. Proactively manage agendas to engage the right functions in the specific dealer meetings as needed based on the topics on agenda.
- Gather customer feedback and transfer internally to the right function/department.
- Support EU Sales Director on the creation of new tools to improve customer experience and on sharing best practices with Passenger Car Country Managers' Team.
- Follow up on claims resolution with the appropriate SLA’s and customer.
- Teamwork with Fleet Management Team and Logistics to provide demo car fleet to our Dealer Partners as per Customer needs.
- Teamwork with After Sales for a consistent Customer Service approach.
- Be an ambassador of Seamless Pure EV Mobility to make the World a better place.
Commercial and funnel management metrics
- First response to customer queries and resolution completion
- Processes & Guidelines adherence
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Solid working experience in the customer service area.
- Experience on B2B channels.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of digital tools.
- Able to prioritize and work proactively with efficient time management skills.
- Excellent English & Spanish language skills (Other European languages and/or Mandarin Chinese would be a plus)
- Connected with our Mission and a more sustainable Future
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, KPI variable salary, pension plan;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to lead European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏