About the role
The Regional Technical Manager (Passenger Cars) is responsible for providing adequate service to our customers and Service Providers in order to maximize customer satisfaction. This includes building the best-in-class regional technical capability, standard and high efficiency technical operation.
Main Tasks and responsibilities:
- Drive and develop dealer-plus’s service preparation, execution and technical service performance assessment, establish annual technical service target and ensure the goal achievement, steering the partner’s continuous technical service level improvement.
- Support regional customer satisfaction management (NPS) management, work with Regional service representative/manager and dealer-plus to close customer complaint in time.
- Regional technical support in Europe, respond and provide technical solution, remote diagnostics and onsite support.
- Regional regular visit, organize meeting, workshop and other activities with regional dealer-plus and headquarter to continuously improve regional technical capability.
- Organize and carry out onsite technical training for new product launch, level training program and on-the-job training program in accordance with relevant stakeholders.
- Collect and report information for typical fault tendency, latest and critical fault, and promote instant solution of quality problems.
- Regional special event management, timely onsite support with quick solutions, technical research and analysis according to stakeholder’s instructions.
- Other works assigned from line manager.
- Reporting to Aftersales Manager.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years’ relevant experience, fluent English and mandarin speaking, other European language is a plus.
- Strong cross culture communication skills and cross-function coordination ability.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a dynamic environment
- NEV Technical background is preferable
- Willingness to frequent trip in Europe and U.K. and travel to China.
Prove your right-to-work in the U.K is essential.
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- 25 Days annual holiday allowance plus bank holidays
- Workplace pension
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities
About BYD UK
BYD UK is the UK distributor of BYD Company Ltd which is a China-based company and a global leading-edge provider of green energy technologies. BYD UK offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses and all-electric forklift trucks. BYD is expanding its UK operations to support a growing portfolio of electric bus projects.