About the role:
Due to the expansion of our activities, BYD Europe is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Regional After Sales Manager Commercial Vehicles (buses & trucks) for the Nordics, reporting to the Director Aftersales Commercial Vehicles.
As the Regional After Sales Manager, you act as the main contact person for our bus customers and truck dealers, establish and maintain the network of local service providers, focusing on high quality and mutual satisfaction. You fully understand their requirements and the terms of the service level agreements and, as such, assist in minimizing delivery and availability penalties. In your role of manager of the after sales team in the region, you recruit and coach your team members and manage the team while ensuring compliance with the local labor regulations. Finally, you see that the warranty procedure is carried out correctly and performs all administrative tasks needed.
Please note that as this is a field-based position, the candidate must be living within the territory or willing to relocate. Native Swedish or Norwegian speaking candidates are preferred. Given the fleet size location in Sweden is preferred.
As Regional After Sales Manager, you will be
After Sales network management
- Develop and select new dealers and Service Providers (SP) based upon the BYD selective criteria;
- Implement the appointment of new dealers and SP including, but not limited to, signing contracts, negotiate conditions, training, spare parts, special tooling;
- Maintain periodical contact and relationship with SP and dealers on director/management level;
- Ensure a quality level based upon customer requirements and predefined KPI’s;
- Manage and improve SP satisfaction by periodical surveys.
- Manage the relationship with our external service & spare parts distributor for the Nordics.
- Daily contact person for customers on director/management level;
- Measure and manage the quality level and meet customer & PTA service level requirements;
- Manage and improve Customer Satisfaction by periodical surveys;
- Minimize potential delivery & availability penalties.
After sales team management
- Coordinate and manage the after sales team in the area. The team consist of multiple mobile field technicians and engineers and a key account manager aftersales;
- Proactively set up the after sales team structure, workflow in accordance compliance of local labor regulations. For current and future business.
- Ensure close and smooth collaboration between local and Chinese team;
- Make development plan of the individual team members;
- Auditing invoices and service reports;
- Periodical meetings with SP regarding any related warranty performance.
- Support the sales team during tenders and project implementation;
- Maintain customer relationship during the sales process for any after sales activities;
- Manage Customer expectations.
- Represent BYD as the after sales contact window in the area.
- Control the cost budget
- Limited performance penalties
- Experienced as After Sales Manager within a mobility OEM (preferably with bus and/or trucks manufacturer) with proven leadership skills, managerial experience is preferred
- Have affinity with electric mobility and a solid technical knowledge
- Have no nine-to-five mentality, willing to travel on a frequent basis within the territory and abroad (including potential trips to China)
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Swedish or Norwegian and English. Finish and/or Danish is a plus.
- A team player who likes to work in a multicultural environment
- Thinking outside the box and has a talent for problem-solving
- Job in a fast-developing company that embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏