About the role:
The Field Sales Manager is responsible to achieve our commercial goals in the Region of Responsibility by developing solid relations with Dealers, improving Dealers Performance, Building the Brand and developing the tools and services needed.
The Regional Field Sales Manager reports directly to the Country Manager.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Achieve the assigned commercial goals in the area of responsibility.
- Funnel Management KPI’s of the assigned Dealer Network and create actionable improvement plans.
- Provide Market Insights and Competitor Benchmarking in the area of responsibility.
- Supervise consistency of Corporate Identity execution in the assigned Dealer Network in line with CI book and Sales Standard guidelines.
- Proactively network and identify Network Development Opportunities Improvements.
- Prospect new business opportunities within B2B channel for Fleet Business at National Level.
- Follow up in conjunction with local Finance Partner Team the preferred financial solutions adoption rate and build action plans on feedback.
- Supervise Dealer Financial Statements, Margin, Return on Sales and overall profitability.
- Ensure NPS Customer Satisfaction surveys are rolled out effectively and any Customer Feedback is treated with maximum priority.
- Be BYD ambassador and point of reference for all Sales Team in their Area of Responsibility.
Commercial and funnel management metrics
- Order Goals
- Registration Goals
- Lead to Test Drive funnel management
- Test Drive to Order Conversion rates
- Stock KPI’s
- Marketing Execution in their Area
- Specific Fleet requirements definition and follow-up
- Market & Customer relevant financial solutions
- Financial Partner specific KPI’s
- Order to Cash follow-up
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Solid working experience as Sales Manager or Retail Manager
- Extensive experience within automotive industry or mobility services.
- Solid Financial knowledge and expertise on financial solutions
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and work proactively with efficient time management skills.
- Resilient and open minded.
- Great negotiation skills.
- Excellent English & German language skills (Mandarin Chinese would be a plus but not mandatory)
- Thorough knowledge of commercial management software and digital tools
- Connected with our Mission and a more sustainable Future
- Educational background in Business Administration, Marketing, Legal or Finance related education.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏