About BYD France
BYD France is the French National Sales Company of BYD BV Europe and BYD Company Ltd, a China-based company and a leading global supplier of green energy technologies. BYD France offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, buses & forklifts. BYD is expanding its operations in France to support a growing portfolio of New Electric Vehicle Passenger car and LCVs projects.
About the department:
The After Sales department within BYD Europe is responsible for all Service & Maintenance related topics concerning our full electric buses & trucks. This is including, but not limited to, building up a service network in whole Europe, providing technical support to our customers and Service Providers, supporting the sales department by calculating Life Cycle Costs, development of the Spare Parts business and providing training. The main objective of the After Sales department is to contribute to Customer Satisfaction & loyalty.
One of the important tasks of the After Sales department is to provide Technical service to our Service Providers and customers. For the Technical & Warranty team, we are looking for a After Sales Technical Manager France for Passenger Cars
About the role
The After sales Technical Manager is responsible for providing adequate service to our customers and Service Providers in order to maximize customer satisfaction. This includes building the best-in-class regional technical capability, standard and high efficiency technical operation.
Under the responsibility of the after-sales service Manager France, the technical manager ensures the link with the Chinese engineers. He will manage the manufacturer's warranty. He will train dealership technicians. He will manage complaints, technical problems of dealers.
- Provide technical assistance in case of critical diagnosis in field, and reports it to the NSC
- Share the diagnosis information and give feedback to Quality department to improve the product
- Support of the technical field service organization as well as the technical support departments in the elimination of complex product defects on vehicles, units and components
- Periodic reporting and analyzing all statistic data on technical issues coming from the network.
- Analysis and evaluation of incoming technical complaints.
- Implementation of technical solutions in workshop-oriented instructions.
- Follow-up dealer network with regards to the PDI
- Be the BYD ambassador in your area of responsibility.
- Other works assigned from line manager.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent specializing in vehicle technology, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering with a focus on drives or master craftsman/workshop manager/master technician
- Automotive background in a similar job for an OEM
- Technical EV know-how is a plus
- Qualified technician for HV system in motor vehicles
- Excellent knowledge of electrical diagrams
- Excellent knowledge of diagnosis tools
- 100% willingness to travel nationally and internationally
- Fluent knowledge of French and English is essential. Chinese language is a must.
- Extremely organized, ability to work with parallel workstreams, and manage pressure
- Ability to work with different departments and characters, outstanding communication skills.
- Confident in working with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Job in a fast developing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏