About BYD France
BYD France is the French distributor of BYD BV Europe and BYD Company Ltd, a China-based company and a leading global supplier of green energy technologies. BYD France offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklifts. BYD is expanding its operations in France to support a growing portfolio of electric bus and coach projects.
About Aftersales Department
The Aftersales department of BYD Europe is responsible for all fleet operation, service & maintenance, technical diagnose & analysis and product improvement related topics concerning our full electric buses and trucks.
This is including, but not limited to providing technical support to our customers and service providers and continuous feedback to QA, R&D teams internally for product improvement.
The main objective of the After-sales department is to build a relationship of mutual trust and knowledge with the customers, in order to ensure their continued satisfaction, which will benefit the business and future sales.
You recognize yourself as passionate about new electric vehicles technology and the sustainable industry, and have the ability to work in a dynamic, international and multicultural environment.
Under the responsibility of the French After-sales Manager, ensure corrective and preventive maintenance of buses and coaches as well as carrying out diagnostics. You will carry out repairs, overhauls, periodic checks of vehicles according to safety and regulatory rules.
- Establish a diagnosis of the incident
- Ensure repairs related to the incident declared by the customer
- Write an intervention report describing the nature of the work carried out and the parts used to ensure the repair
- Keep and identify, for expert purposes, all the parts replaced as part of the repair
- Travel to all France and Benelux territories (Belgium and Luxembourg) for your technical interventions.
- Discuss mainly in English for interventions abroad.
- Coordinates service and support with internal technical team, customers, and internal stakeholders during on-site activities, where appropriate.
- Proactively builds & maintains good relationships with clients & related parties.
Experience, skills and qualifications:
• Qualified electricians on electric vehicles with B1TL / B2TL / BCL authorizations
• Good reading of electrical and pneumatic diagrams
• Knows and uses diagnostic methods
• Knows basic mechanical and electrical principles
• Knows how to use electrical measuring tools
• Knows how to remove, install and repair vehicle components
• Good technical, written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Know how to be essential in the customer relationship
• Be polite, patient
• Be curious and methodical
• Excellent time management and organizational skills, requiring minimal client supervision
• Experience in the electric bus and coach industry
• Accept daily trips and abroad
• BAC Pro / BTS training in a technical sector (industrial vehicles, automation, etc.)
• Computer literacy and efficiency, including MS Office.
• Must have license passenger car obligatorily. Bus license is a plus.
- Opportunity to be a part of a solid, multi-industry and fast-growing international company;
- Space and freedom for your personal growth and career development in the sustainable industry;
- Competitive remuneration based on your performance and experience, commuting allowance, pension plan, service vehicle for business use;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏