Regional Service Representative
About BYD Germany GmbH:
Company Website: https://bydauto.de/uber-uns
Our aim to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏
About this role:
The Regional Service Representative play an important role to set up the After Sales activities in the designated region or country of Europe regarding Passenger Cars. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and customer focused After Sales service level in the DACH region. You will support the network of local dealers and dealer groups, focusing on high quality and mutual satisfaction. You will act as contact person for our National Sales Companies and dealers. You will play an important role in implementing and maintaining service products and After Sales propositions. You will secure that the service procedure is carried out correctly and performs all administrative tasks needed.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
- Support the Regional service representative of partner’s service network management with new partner service preparation; existed dealer service performance assessment and OEM service policy implementation;
- Organize Regional dealer regular visiting, meeting, workshop and other activities with regional partners;
- Coordinate with technical support and warranty team with critical issue handling, quality investigation, training arrangement;
- Regional customer satisfaction (NPS from service) follow up, assist partners to resolve customer complaint and negative feedback in time,
- Support the regional after-market activities and service campaign implementation;
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- HBO+ (bachelor or master) working and thinking level, acquired by education or work experience
- Master certain communication skills with internal and external communication balance;
- Self-learning, constantly improve the ability to discover and solve problems.
- Willing Self-driven personality to travel on a frequent basis within the territory and abroad (including potential trips to China), indication 25% of your time
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and excellent knowledge of English/German, and Chinese is a plus
What will BYD Germany offer
Varieties of Department & company teambuilding events
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
- Flexible working: flexible working hours & home office
- Attractive compensation package: Competitive salary with fixed and variable components
- Unique corporate culture: a pleasant, very cooperative working atmosphere with short decision-making process.
- Regional Service Representative
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About BYD Europe
As the first overseas subsidiary of BYD group, our main focus is to provide European customers with new energy vehicles, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, energy storage systems and other new energy products, as well as related after-sales services.
Regional Service Representative
Loading application form