About the role
The Fleet Coordinator is responsible for inspection, registration, and operational management (Maintenance & repairs, access control, and availability planning) of the BYD fleet vehicles as well as the demo cars that are expected to be presented around Europe.
Fleet Coordinator will serve as the primary contact concerning the vehicle fleet and operations. Fleet Coordinator will need to ensure the BYD vehicle is safe to have on the road.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Inspect vehicles upon receiving and returning. Make sure the vehicle condition is adequately recorded and reported. Make repair plans whenever necessary.
- Support RDW with general or type approval inspection.
- Prepare relevant documentation (e.g., BPM declaration) for vehicle registration.
- Arrange license plates, insurance, and charging/fuel passes to ensure the cars are ready for use.
- Develop service partners concerning car wash, periodic maintenance, defect repair, and damage repairs following the guidance of passenger car after-sales colleagues;
- Management of company car fleet, including the handover & receiving of car keys, mileage log booklets, insurance papers, and fuel/charging cards. Supporting insurance claims and other administrative works;
- Proactively collaborate with project management, logistics, sales, and marketing regarding the delivery, transportation, and demo plans.
Required skills, qualifications, and experience
- Experience with fleet management and familiarity with fleet operations;
- Fluent spoken and written skills in English, another European language skill is a plus;
- Driving license (Dutch Rijbewijs B or above) with good driving skills;
- Team player with a hands-on job mentality;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to prioritize workloads and manage the variation of tasks and people
- Highly motivated and confident with a high level of accuracy
- Performance and experience-based competitive remuneration, pension plan;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Commuting allowance when working from Office;
- Department & company-wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of the European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏
- Schiedam, Hoofddorp
About BYD Europe
As the first overseas subsidiary of BYD group, our main focus is to provide European customers with new energy vehicles, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, energy storage systems and other new energy products, as well as related after-sales services.
Loading application form