Training Specialist, Passenger Cars
About the role:
The Training Specialist will play a critical enabling role to ensure that our Spanish customer facing teams are fully skilled and equipped to deliver consistently outstanding and meaningful customer experiences.
He / she will design, deliver and evaluate training and coaching materials and content that will ensure that our digital, retail and dealer-based teams have the necessary knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviors they will need to deliver excellence at every stage of the BYD Customer Journey for Passenger Cars: from initial lead enquiry through to vehicle delivery and ownership.
The Training Specialist will be expected to develop and execute training and coaching content to support each phase of the BYD Customer Journey: Sales, Delivery and Aftersales. As a result, this position requires a comprehensive understanding of how to effectively develop individuals to deliver an exceptional customer experience as well as the ability to develop and deliver training and coaching interventions that will enable managers and teams to meet and exceed their goals and objectives.
The Training Specialist reports directly to the Country Manager in an initial stage, and will work as part of the Training & Dealer Experience team in coordination with the EU training team.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Deliver impactful, effective and efficient training and coaching sessions and content balancing digital and physical learning methods and approaches.
- Deliver and contribute to the development of the BYD Customer Journey Training Curriculum, including product knowledge, onboarding, sales and delivery skills, customer experience, validation and systems training.
- Work with stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine training needs and work quickly to identify, build and implement training solutions.
- Execute knowledge-checks and demonstration role-plays to validate individual learning and application.
- Provide ad-hoc performance coaching for teams and individual team members where necessary.
- Organize and execute post-training surveys to evaluate training effectiveness and areas for improvement.
Commercial and funnel management metrics
- Productivity metrics
- Activity tracking
- Customer ratings
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Connected with our Mission and a more sustainable Future.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience in a customer focused training/coaching team or organization.
- Excellent coaching, training, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional communication, training and facilitation skills with a naturally high impact presence.
- Excellent English & Spanish language skills (other European languages and/or Mandarin Chinese would be a plus).
- Superior written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Capable of inspiring trust and confidence through effective communication and interpersonal skills with partners and employees at all levels of the company.
- Proven track record of being proactive and focusing on critical priorities with little or no supervision.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time as required.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial management software and digital tools including full Microsoft Office suite.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration.
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays.
- Department & company wide teambuilding events.
- An exciting opportunity to lead the European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏
- Remote status
- Temporarily Remote
About BYD Europe
As the first overseas subsidiary of BYD group, our main focus is to provide European customers with new energy vehicles, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, energy storage systems and other new energy products, as well as related after-sales services.
Training Specialist, Passenger Cars
Loading application form