About the role
We are looking for a Product Specialist for passenger cars business to support Italian market.
As a member of the European Product Department, the Product Specialist will report directly to the Regional Product Manager (Passenger Car)
Location: Milan, Italy
- Responsible for the positioning and launch of relevant BYD models
- Work closely with BYD HQ and EU team; creating product and pricing proposals and managing feedback
- Ensure availability and accuracy of all appropriate product data sources (including technical data) and price lists to Retailers, including both internal and customer-facing materials and sources
- Regularly assess and report on competitor and new entrant market positioning and activities
- Provides ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested by line manager
- Responsible for refining product USP
- Support the test drive of marketing activities
Required skills, qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Sustainable Transition, Automotive Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Oral/written fluency in Italian, English and Chinese.
- High level of attention to detail, analytical approach with process orientation
- Ability to work on own initiative, demonstrating “ownership” while being a team player
- Strong organization skills with an ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, written, verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking: Approach project thinking strategically while ensuring the operational details are on point
- Numerical and analytical with demonstrable attention to detail
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint in particular)
- Valid driving license B or equivalent driving license for passenger cars.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration.
- 4 weeks of holidays
- Department & company wide teambuilding events.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏
- Product Marketing
- Product Specialist
About BYD Europe
As the first overseas subsidiary of BYD group, our main focus is to provide European customers with new energy vehicles, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, energy storage systems and other new energy products, as well as related after-sales services.
Loading application form