The After Sales Regional Service Representative play an important role to set up the After Sales activities in the designated region or country of Europe regarding Passenger Cars. You will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong and customer focused After Sales service level in Italy. You will support the network of local dealers and dealer groups, focusing on high quality and mutual satisfaction. You will act as a contact person for our National Sales Companies and dealers. You will play an important role in implementing and maintaining service products and After Sales propositions. You will secure that the service procedure is carried out correctly and performs all administrative tasks needed.
Identify and implement the operational processes and systems necessary to provide exemplary service to dealers.
• Facilitate the installation of spare parts during start-ups and product launches.
• Identify gaps and support internal departments to resolve issues.
• Identify and implement tactical optimization initiatives of daily operations, processes and systems for the efficiency of transportation capacity, warehouses or service centers.
• Support and cooperate with other internal departments and legal resources to ensure national laws are adhered to and required reports regarding parts and accessories to local authorities are submitted on time.
• Work closely with internal teams, partners and various service providers to optimize customer communication, process flow and parts availability planning with the application and CRM.
• Collaborate with sales and service operations in resource planning and process execution, with respect to sales forecasting, inventory level and supply chain management.
• Take a customer-centric approach and provide a unique customer experience and easy support.
• Use customer feedback to continually improve the service provided to BYD customers
• Understand customer and market trends and anticipate customer expectations within BYD and its competitors
• Provide reports and share information with internal stakeholders to improve customer experience
• Document customer updates throughout their journey, using the CRM platform, ensuring up-to-date data capture.
• Be the primary point of contact, for the customer, across digital and physical touchpoints via different channels (inbound and outbound)
• Be the ambassador of BYD in the area of responsibility.
Degree in Engineering or equivalent;
Proven and certified EV technical experience and know-how is a must have;
Extensive knowledge of diagnosis tools and reports;
Vast experience in a similar job ideally in an agile, start-up environment (hands-on attitude);
Extremely organised, ability to work with parallel workstreams, and manage pressure;
Automotive background in technical roles (ideally for an OEM);
Ability to work with different departments and characters, outstanding communication skills;
Confident in working with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint);
Italian & English language is require & Chinese language is a must.
Job in a fast-growing company and industry which represents sustainable technology;
Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Please note that position is open for candidates eligible to work in Italy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏
As the first overseas subsidiary of BYD group, our main focus is to provide European customers with new energy vehicles, rechargeable batteries, solar panels, energy storage systems and other new energy products, as well as related after-sales services.