About the department:
The Marketing and Public Relations Department within BYD Europe is responsible for developing and implementing tailored marketing and PR-strategies specific to the European region, and create comprehensive plans that resonate with the European target audience. Our team works collaboratively to optimize brand visibility, increase market share, and drive business growth within the European market.
As PR Manager(Chinese Speaker), you will:
The Senior PR Manager reports directly to the Marketing & Public Relations Department Manager.
The Senior PR Manager is responsible to build the brand and drive sales in local market by working closely with the Marketing & Communication Manager and build solid relations with Media Agencies, Press, local institutions and support the dealer network.
- Responsible for the development, planning, and management of national advertising and PR campaigns.
- In charge of the process control and effectiveness of the PR-plan, in line with European Marketing and PR Team.
- Create and maintain a favorable public image for BYD Management by communicating programs, accomplishments or points of view.
- Establish and maintain partnerships with press, media, digital influencers, etc., coordinate media resources, and enhance the company’s brand awareness and reputation.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders within the whole BYD-organisation.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and to the required quality standards. Collaborate with other departments and stakeholders to ensure that business needs are being met.
- Evaluate and summarize the effect of PR campaigns and pay attention to the content output of various media channels.
- Actively engage and Collaborate on any European event or activity as needed.
- According to the brand plan to develop relevant PR communication program, and monitor and optimize the implementation of the landing.
- Monitor public opinion, conduct early warning of crisis public relations, and respond to and solve the crisis in a timely and effective manner when an urgent public relations crisis occurs.
- Be a brand Ambassador and work always with the Customer in mind.
- Commercial and funnel management metrics
- Sales & Delivery goals
- Brand Awareness & Positioning
- Customer Happiness
- Customer engagement level
- media publicity level
- University Degree in Marketing, Sales, or commercial disciplines.
- Solid Experience in Automotive industry or Branded Public Relations field.
- 5+ years of experience in roles related PR & Communication management in Automotive business.
- Excellent Digital Tools knowledge.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and work proactively with efficient time management skills.
- Resilient and open minded.
- Results oriented. Ability to work to deadlines, hands on approach, motivated to get results.
- Effective and eloquent communicator in English and Chinese is mandatory (Other European languages would be a plus).
- Connected with our Mission and a more sustainable Future.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, pension plan;
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays;
- Commuting allowance;
- Department & company wide teambuilding events;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏