About the Job
In the competitive landscape of Europe's automotive market, the Sales Training Department of BYD Europe commits to excellence by crafting tailored, forward-thinking training initiatives that seamlessly meld BYD's innovative spirit with Europe's diverse automotive culture. Our mission is to empower our NSCs, dealership partners, key accounts, and our dedicated internal teams with the BYD product and technology knowledge, sales skills, visions, and values of BYD. Through continuous collaboration, technological integration, and market adaptability, we strive to establish BYD as one of the excellent automotive OEMs in Europe, all while championing unparalleled customer experiences.
As the Senior Learning Content Development Specialist at BYD Europe, you will spearhead the development, review, enhancement, and updating of sales training materials. Collaborating closely with the product, sales, marketing, and other pertinent departments, you will curate a training program that is both comprehensive and aligned with current market trends. Furthermore, you will identify training needs from dealers, segment the training audiences, and devise courses tailored to various market scenarios and user specifications. Additionally, you will have the chance to serve as a 'BYD brand ambassador', championing the BYD narrative and fostering a robust brand ecosystem.
As a member of the European Sales Training Department, the Senior Learning Content Development Specialist will report directly to the Head of Sales Training Department
- Developing core courses focused on product & technology and brand & sales, along with the creation of training materials.
- Collaborating with Product, Marketing, Sales, and other teams to guarantee up-to-date and accurate course content.
- Segmenting and categorizing the training audience, and tailoring courses based on diverse needs.
- Integrating insights from Product Management and Marketing to create compelling, informative training modules that accurately represent BYD products and brand positioning.
- Using market research reports, customer feedback, and sales data to identify gaps in learning content, ensuring BYD's sales forces and partners are always equipped with the latest information to stay competitive.
- Demonstrating an entrepreneurial spirit and a flexibility mindset, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement, adapting quickly to changes in the automotive market, product iterations, or corporate strategies, and reflecting those timely in team management and learning content.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with 3 years of training management experience preferred.
- Familiarity with automotive product management, market segmentation, competitor landscape, and go-to-market strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to translate complex automotive product and technology information into clear and concise training content to the targeted audiences.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills in English. Other European language or Chinese proficiency with cross-cultural background is a plus.
- Passionate about the automotive industry, result-oriented, innovative, with a strong sense of responsibility and a high level of multitasking skills.
- Good stress tolerance, judgement, and presentation skills.
- Valid driving license B or equivalent driving license for passenger cars.
- An exciting opportunity to lead European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy. Job in a fast growing company that represents sustainable and forward-thinking technology.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, pension plan, commuting allowance, 25 days of annual leave with opportunity to purchase extra 5 days.
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏