As a Planning Manager – eTruck you will be part of the European Product Development department (EPDD). The European Product Development department (EPDD) plans the sustainable product and technology roadmap for Europe and works on developing advanced, full electric bus and truck series which fulfill current and future European public transportation market needs.
So you will participate in the planning of the product and technology roadmap, and discuss technical solutions and directions with China team. You will also participate in technical communication with European leading suppliers and local partners. We will work together to continuously upgrades design and engineering abilities for excellent product performance and quality.
The EPDD team is looking for a Planning Manager – eTruck to support the development of our next generation product.
As Planning Manager you will:
- Responsible for product planning in the European truck market, research and judgement on sales and product definition in the European market.
- Responsible for researching new products, new technologies and competitor dynamics in the market, collecting and summarizing customer habits, etc.
- Responsible for analysis and research of regulations and policies in the target market.
- Responsible for assisting the domestic team, docking customer technical requirements and making timely and effective closed-loop follow-up on demand changes.
- Responsible for leading the technical communication between the market side and the technical department.
- Responsible for relevant reports and report regularly on the progress of work.
- Responsible for the research of potential topics.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in vehicle engineering, master's degree preferred.
- Experience working in a European truck OEM (>8 years).
- Familiarity with the European truck market, planning, design and complete vehicle development process.
- Familiar with the European truck market supply chain information and related suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Chinese or other European languages would be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly explain the background and necessity of market requirements to the technical end.
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, pension plan.
- 25 holidays + option to purchase 5 extra holidays.
- Commuting allowance when working from Office.
- Department & company wide teambuilding events.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏