About the department:
The Marketing Department within BYD Europe is responsible for developing and implementing tailored marketing strategies specific to the European region and create comprehensive plans that resonate with the European target audience. Our team works collaboratively to optimize brand visibility, increase market share, and drive business growth within the European market.
As Digital Marketing Specialist - NSC (Position) you will:
As a key member of the National Sales Company, you will play an important role working with local and global stakeholders in alignment with EU global Marketing team and in coordination with our dealer partners to develop exciting online activities which build BYD brand awareness and sales performance in the market. Responsible for the development of the content & social media strategy, providing the initial basis for CRM / Lead Management set up, you will build and deliver the full plan, leveraging with the marketing activities to achieve engaging and exciting content.
The Digital Marketing Specialist reports directly to the Country Manager within the National Sales Company (administratively) and to the PR and Marketing Director at the HQ in the Netherlands (functionally).
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Coordinate the Regional Content strategy and planning, blending global content with exciting local content, executed in cooperation with Marketing and PR and the responsible persons from our dealer partners.
- Maintain and update content on BYD channels.
SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY:
- Secure the organic social media strategy, extending current social media activity beyond the centrally managed activities, optimizing our current channels and exploring new ones.
- Advise our dealer partners on additional locally managed social media accounts to showcase BYD activities and activations and coordinate their actions to ensure cross-national consistency.
- Build and execute the brand ambassador and influencer strategy in collaboration with our HQ team, building and owning the relationship with relevant agencies, if required.
- Secure and drive creative brand partnerships and event activations to maximize our content engine across all relevant platforms.
- Oversee and manage relationships with external stakeholders ie. Brand partners, event suppliers, talent and influencer agencies.
- Take the lead in online performance, in particular organic search, to enhance discoverability and ensure content optimization.
- Build measurement KPIs and tests, to understand and drive our activities in this domain.
- Manage the reporting on activities and drive understanding of how these activities improve customer engagement, awareness and brand perception.
- Through the set-up of the Digital Marketing content and processes, inspire the set-up of the Digital CRM and Lead Management development.
- As required, support the wider marketing team on the development and execution of additional brand initiatives.
- Coordinate the Paid Media strategy at the local level
- Analyze the performance of media campaigns and implement improvements.
- Coordination between the strategies of SEM, Social Ads, Display etc and all local channels with the BYD Europe strategy.
- Online Funnel
- Reach – Conversion ratio
- SEO / SEA optimization
- Social Media
- Content milestones
- Strategic and flexible implementation
- Earned online attention
- University Degree in Marketing, Sales, or commercial disciplines.
- Solid Experience in Automotive industry or Branded Retail Products.
- 5+ years of experience in roles related digital marketing and Marketing skills in Automotive business.
- Excellent Digital Tools knowledge.
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Able to prioritize and work proactively with efficient time management skills.
- Resilient and open minded.
- Results oriented. Ability to work to deadlines, hands on approach, motivated to get results.
- Effective and eloquent communicator in English & local language mandatory (Other European languages and/or Mandarin Chinese would be a plus)
- Connected with our Mission and a more sustainable Future.
- Job in a fast developing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏