BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational, based in Shenzhen, China. Operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 300,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
About BYD France
BYD France is the French National Sales Company of BYD BV Europe and BYD Company Ltd, a China-based company and a leading global supplier of green energy technologies. BYD France offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, buses & forklifts. BYD is expanding its operations in France to support a growing portfolio of New Electric Vehicle Passenger car and LCVs projects.
About the Department:
The Finance department at BYD Europe is dedicated to supporting our company through a range of financial tasks including handling payables and receivables, managing reimbursements, and addressing all financial-related issues.
About the role
For BYD France , we are looking for a new colleague with enthusiasm for numbers and invoicing. You have a structured and accurate way of working. In addition, you fit in a dynamic environment and you have a solution-oriented attitude. As Finance Assistant you will work in a team with Finance Manager and Finance Specialist . You will have a chance to broaden your accounting knowledge and be a part of fast growing company.
- Adhere to the company's financial policies and procedures.
- Process employee travel expenses and explain reimbursement routines.
- Match invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices.
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy.
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports, and correspondence as required.
- Assist with end of year preparation and procedures.
- Help to develop and test new finance products, procedures and tools.
- Support Finance department team members with other tasks.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Answers questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers and clients as needed.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Skills, Qualifications, and Experience Required:
- Minimum Bac + 2 in Financial degree
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar finance assistant role.
- Advanced proficiency in English; proficiency in French is essential.
- Chinese will be an addes advantage.
- Strong MS Excel skills and familiarity with financial functions.
- Experience with SAP is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and pay attention to detail.
- Competitive remuneration based on performance and experience.
- Opportunities for department and company-wide team building events.
- A chance to contribute to the transition towards zero-emission transportation and the decarbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature.
We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to
create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team.🌏
If you align with our mission and have the skills we need, apply to be our Finance Assistant in France today. Join us in our journey towards a sustainable future!
Type of Employment: Full-time