About the department:
The After Sales department within BYD Europe is responsible for all Service & Maintenance related topics concerning our full electric buses & trucks. This is including, but not limited to, building up a service network in whole Europe, providing technical support to our customers and Service Providers, supporting the sales department by calculating Life Cycle Costs, development of the Spare Parts business and providing trainings. The main objective of the After Sales department is to contribute to Customer Satisfaction & loyalty.
One of the important tasks of the After Sales department is to provide Technical service to our Service Providers and customers. For the Technical & Warranty team, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer Passenger Cars.
About the role:
The Technical Support Engineer Passenger Cars is responsible for providing adequate service to our customers and Service Providers in order to maximize customer satisfaction. This includes building the best-in-class regional technical capability, standard and high efficiency technical operation.
As Technical Support Engineer you will:
- Responsible for the regional technical support in Europe, respond and provide technical solutions quickly through service portal, remote diagnostics and onsite support;
- Regional regular visit, organize meeting, workshop and other activities with regional partners and headquarter to continuously improve regional technical capability;
- Organise and carry out onsite technical training for new product launch, level training program and on-the-job training program in accordance with relevant stakeholders;
- Collect and report information for typical fault tendency, latest and critical fault, and promote instant solution of quality problems;
- Development and release the technical notice, typical technical repair cases;
- Regional special event management, timely onsite support with quick solutions, technical research and analysis according to stakeholder’s instructions;
- Instant respond for special event management;
- Other works assigned from line manager.
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 2 years’ relevant experience, fluent English and mandarin speaking, other European language is a plus;
- Strong cross culture communication skills and cross-function coordination ability;
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines in a dynamic environment;
- NEV Technical background is preferable;
- Willingness to frequent trip in Europe and travel to China.
- Job in a fast developing company which embodies sustainable and forward-thinking technology;
- Performance and experience based competitive remuneration, commuting allowance;
- Team building events and employee learning opportunities.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏