Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team.
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 300,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
About BYD France
BYD France is the French National Sales Company of BYD BV Europe and BYD Company Ltd, a China-based company and a leading global supplier of green energy technologies. BYD France offers a range of electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, buses & forklifts. BYD is expanding its operations in France to support a growing portfolio of New Electric Vehicle Passenger car and LCVs projects.
Activities will be varied and will include, but are not limited to the following:
Under the responsibility of the after-sales Regional Manager South Europe, the customer care advisor ensures the link with the dealers. He will support the after-sales Manager to implement the new structure. He will manage the administration process of the structure for primarily France and occasionally south Europe.
- Identify, and implement operational processes and systems required to deliver exemplary service to dealers.
- Facilitate third party parts depot projects including the startup and launch, determine regional gaps in operating capabilities and support internal stakeholders.
- Identify and implement initiatives for tactical optimization of daily operations, process, and systems for efficiency of transport, warehouse, or service center capacity.
- Support and cooperate with other internal departments and legal resources to ensure that national legislations are met and required reporting concerning parts and accessories to local authorities is submitted punctually.
- Work closely with internal teams, partners, and different service providers to optimize customer communication, process flow and parts availability planning with the app and CRM.
- Partner with sales and service operations in resource planning and process execution, regarding sales forecasting, inventory level and supply chain management.
- Drive a customer-centric approach and deliver a unique customer experience and support that is seamless and effortless.
- Utilize customer feedback to continually self-improve the service provided to BYD customers.
- Understand customer & market trends and anticipate customer expectations within BYD and its competitors.
- Provide feedback, and share insights with internal stakeholders to improve the customer experience.
- Document customer updates through their journey, using CRM platform, with ensuring up-to-date, clean data capture.
- Be the main point of contact, for the customer, across digital and physical touchpoints through different channels (incoming & outgoing)
- Permanently seek for process improvements.
- Occasional business trips to be expected.
- Be the BYD ambassador in your area of responsibility.
About the perfect candidate
- Degree in Administration, Management, accounting. Bac +2
- Extensive knowledge of diagnosis tools and reports
- Organization, rigor, and autonomy
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Dynamism, responsiveness, and initiative
- Listening and strength of proposal
- Automotive background must be a plus.
- Ability to work with different departments and characters, outstanding communication skills.
- Confident in working with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Powerpoint)
- Fluent in English (oral, writing, speaking) & french- Chinese a plus
We offer : Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
An exciting opportunity to lead the European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏