Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team.
BYD is a leading, high-tech multinational company, based in Shenzhen, China. It operates in four core fields of IT, automotive, new energy, and rail transit and employs over 300,000 people worldwide. As a global pioneer in New Energy Solutions BYD is dedicated to building a zero-emission ecosystem.
BYD Europe BV located in Schiedam, Netherlands is the marketing and sales HQ of BYD Co., Ltd based in Shenzhen, China. BYD Europe BV offers a full line of BYD electric vehicles, including all-electric cars, all-electric buses, and all-electric forklift trucks.
Location: Hoofdorp, Netherlands
We are looking for Customer Care Specialist to join BYD. The successful candidate’s primary goal is to resolve all customer queries and ensure customers are satisfied with the company’s service or products. The perfect candidate will have an aptitude for following policies, have a confident communication manner, and perform all tasks with customer satisfaction in mind.
Tasks & Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Establish a customer-oriented operations management system concerning the whole life cycle of customer vehicles.
- Planning and implementing customer care activities.
- Managing key customers.
- The formulation, promotion and operation of service brand strategy and the planning and implementation of related service marketing activities to establish a service brand image.
- Establish the Visual Identity standard of European Auto Sales Division and manage it.
- Construction of official account, video channels, website, foreign media and other propaganda platforms.
- Develop and implement customer experience improvement plans.
- Special inspection of customer experience.
About the perfect candidate:
- Bachelor degree or above
- Relevant after-sales experience in the automotive industry is preferred;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Active thinking, logical rigor, with good insight;
- Good work attitude, serious and responsible towards work, with high implementation ability;
- Being able to withstand a certain intensity of work pressure, with good emotional regulation ability；
- Italian/English can be used as working languages, and those who can speak Chiense are preferred.
We offer : Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
An exciting opportunity to lead the European transition to Zero Emissions transportation and de-carbonization of the economy.
Our Purpose is to build a zero-emission future that reconnects humanity with nature and a World of clean air. We are looking for talent that connects with this mission and want to create positive impact by joining a diverse and dynamic team 🌏